Monday, March 26, 2007

Houdini Struck Again!

Chase loves Tubby Time!
Looking better already.....
Look at Me!
I'm so happy! :)
PEACE
Oh so CLEAN......
Love to play in my tubby........I made a mess!!!!
Did I mention what a rough day this has been? Let me elaborate.....
The splint is just not staying on!! His hand and wrist are just too small that it slides right off. I have tried everything to keep it on but it is just not working!

So I let Carter feed himself dinner then we gave him a nice long TUBBY! He smells soooo good!
I ended up putting the scar healer in between his fingers and using an ace bandage instead of the splint. Viola!
We told the OT who made it that he is a Houdini but apparently she did not realize the validity of our statement.
I'll have to call her in the morning and let her know "Houdini Struck Again!!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy now! I'm so glad he's healing. ((((hugs to all of you!))))

Anonymous said...

grandpa says that looks great!! and thats one amazing little boy!! xxoo

Anonymous said...

oh yea - first remark was "a permanant peace sign" and that was b4 i even told him what you said!!