Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To Pee or Not to Pee......

In a Cup, That is the question...

Yesterday Chase woke up saying his Pee Pee hurt. Uh - Oh guess what this means, Doctors visit! Now seriously do you think a 3 year old boy is going to let the doctor ~ or anyone else for that matter ~ touch his Owwie Pee Pee??? I dont think so!!!

So I bowed out and let Daddy handle this one. I felt this was a job for "Super-Daddy". It could either go bad or seriously bad....

I should open my mouth at this point and insert my foot - Chase did Great! He came running out of the dr's office covered in stickers and stamps.

"Mommy I peed in a cup" he yelled for all to hear.

Maybe "Super-Daddy" has a new duty!! What is his secret??? Im sure I will never know.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THATS MY BOY!!!

XXOO