Monday, July 9, 2007

Summer Fun



We are having so much summer fun that I have not even had time to Blog!

BBQ's, Swimming, Park and play dates have filled our days. I started back to work this week after about 20 months of being a stay home Mom. It is not a permanent thing. At the moment I am scheduled for 2 weeks. Toady went Swimmingly, It was like riding a bike, I almost felt like I had bever left. So for 2 weeks I will miss some of the summer fun but I think Mommy needs a break from everday norm. Mike is working 2nd shifts and weekends so we don't even need a sitter.

HOUSE HUNTING has begun, AGAIN! Took a little break from house hunting but since I am back to work and my day revolves around real estate and purchase closings it is kinda hard not to think about how bad I want us to be in our house. I have a mission to be in a house by November 2007 the latest. Which means I have a lot of hard work to do!!!

Next Step is working on a new leg for Carter because he has outgrown his 1st one. We are very excited to see how he does in a new leg. We went to a board meeting at Easter Seals where we were the guest family. Basically we met with about 12 people who are interested in donating to Easter Seals and they were there to see how everything works. So we sat with them told them are story and they asked questions. It was very nice - everyone was so impressed with Carter and Chase. Best of all we bumped into Mike's friend from high school, Pam. She is going to get Carter involved in some Easter Seals publications both video and newsletter. Could Carter be the next Poster Boy??? How cute huh?

Well here are 2 new pics that I thought were cute. I hope to post more slideshows everyone seems to like those.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've been impatiently waiting a new entry! I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you all. It's nice to hear you're enjoying working outside the home. Good luck with the house hunting and call me when you have a day free.