Thursday, October 4, 2007

Where have I been...

To all my friends and family,
I wanted to let everyone know that I have been away and have not been able to blog about my boys. My Grandmother was put in the Community Hospice House on Friday and I have not left since. She is very peaceful and pain free. The staff here is unbelievable and have been so great to my family. I have been trying to check my email when I am up to it and I thought this would be the easiest way to communicate with everyone. My Gram saw my boys and saw Carter walk and she was so happy. Now we are just sitting and waiting for her to make her way to Heaven. This is such a rough process for everyone. My boys are bringing me lots of smiles and my husband is being my rock. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. I will get back into my blogging when the timing is right for me. For now please think of my Gram.
Thanks to everyone,
KelliAnn

No comments: