Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Remembering my Grandfather

Today my father and I spent some very special time together remembering a great Man. I took Dad to Veteran's Memorial Park to see my grandfather's name on the Memorial. We walked around the park checking out the memorial. I brought paper and pencils and did some rubbings of my Grandpa's name. After we spent some time at the park we went for ice creams at Ben and Jerry's. I felt like a little girl again. Not only did it make me feel close to my Grandpa but it made me feel very close to my Dad again. With the hussle and bussle of everyday it has been hard to be Daddy's little girl. I know now that time doesn't change anything I WILL ALWAYS BE DADDYS LITTLE GIRL, and I will cherish today forever! I love you Daddin!





1 comment:

Maddy said...

One on one time is the best, even now.