Thursday, March 1, 2007

12 hours and counting......

everyone is sound asleep in my house.....except for me.

Not that I expected to sleep tonight. Carter's surgery got scheduled for 12:30pm. This means that he can not have solid foods after 4:30am, and only clear liquids until 9:30am, this should be fun. So if Mike, Mary or I eat or drink we will have to hide it. I feel so bad for my little guy right now.

It is so hard to see my baby go through surgery again. Most people never want their child to ever undergo surgery - let alone multiple surgeries.

Im all packed, but Im sure I will find an excuse to pack more. I hope we get a private room again. That would be so nice. I'm anticiapting that we will be there the weekend. Considering the snow I have a feeling they will be more apt to choose an extra night.....we wouldn't want to drive back if something happened. Been there done that. They know better than to send us home too early, Mr. Houdini can get out of most casts that they put on him.

Laundry duty calls and so does my bed. I think I will go watch some mind numbing tv - maybe that will put me to sleep......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt sleep either! love you

Anonymous said...

chickie time for an update on the sweetpea!